Working directly with the overseas teams and making trips to China, I revamped +300 SKUs in Decorative Accessories, Mirrors, Clocks, Alternate Wall Décor and Lighting categories. Based on off-price market standards.
There were three measures to achieve: fashion/trend, upper quality tier and reduce prices to be competitive for company’s clientele.
- Sourcing and Product Development for HOME products
- Supported showroom set up team for all visual merchandising set up for 6 USA trade shows in lifestyle format and new sub collections building on top rated sellers for Olliix.com wholesale business
- ATL/HP/LV showroom team set up (6 trade shows per year/domestic travel)
- Evaluating vendor matrix and sourcing new factories (international travel to China & India)
- Constant development and restructure plan to reach all objectives with vendor partners
- Direct daily communications with vendor partners for on time productions and shipments
- Online vendor copy editor and key word revisions, to ensure best web search results
- Hardlines HOME presentations creation for target clients: Macy’s, BBB, Ross, Burlington and TJX companies.
"I have had the great pleasure in working alongside Josh. Through the years, Josh has consistently demonstrated a strong work ethic, and is always dedicated to success. Along with his strong eye for great product, he is able to leverage data, which lead to the success of sourcing high quality products. Josh is a very supportive and results driven teammate. He always has a positive attitude and is up for new challenges. I look forward to seeing Josh's continued success.”
- Jeaninne Singh